RecipesJanuary 18, 2018
Cranberry Walnut PieJanuary 9, 2020
(Yield 12 muffins)
- 12oz Cake Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Grated Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 8oz Unsalted Butter (Room Temp)
- 14oz Granulated Sugar
- 14oz Pumpkin Puree (Preferably Libbys)
- 4 Whole Large Eggs6oz Golden Raisins
- Preheat oven to 425F, line a muffin pan with 12 large muffin caps
- Sift together baking soda, baking powder, and all spices into a bowl
- Add salt and whisk all together
- In a mixing bowl fitted with the paddle attachment add butter and cream on medium, high speed until smooth, add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix to combine
- While mixing on low speed, add eggs one at a time scraping down sides and bottom of the bowl. Mix until just combined.
- On low speed add dry ingredients in two additions and mix until incorporated.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold in golden raisins with a spatula.
- Using large portion scoop or spoon, evenly fill 12 large muffin cups (around 3/4 cups each).
- Top each muffin with 2 tablespoons streusel and 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds.
- Place muffin pan on a larger baking pan and place in a preheated oven.
- Immediately reduce the temperature to 325F and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out just clean.
- Remove from oven, when cool enough to handle, remove muffin cups from pan and allow to cool on a plate or platter.
- Store in an airtight container or cover in plastic wrap.
- Can keep 3-4 days.